Something about that last one...
- From: Purple Rock <inna'bag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 01:41:36 -0600
Once again, exercise your Buddhist tolerance if this has already been discussed...
Did it bother anyone the way the previews for that particular episode
intentionally made it look like James would go helter-skelter on his
tribe 'next week'...which he didn't ( the scenes used in the preview
were actually him 'celebrating' his team's win at the IC/RC )? I guess
we can't even trust the previews between shows to be honest with the
On tonight's episode of Paraphrased Theater: 'I'm honorable! I'll
protect Randy! I voted Randy out! I AM the HAMSTERSLAYER!!! < Braveheart
style yell >
- Prev by Date: Re: Survivor misleads us, not delivering on James' meltdown or the anti-Parvati sentiment (Reality Blurred article)
- Next by Date: Re: Survivor misleads us, not delivering on James' meltdown or the anti-Parvati sentiment (Reality Blurred article)
- Previous by thread: Stephen's Survivor Strategy Blog: Parvati's***Scheme (Episode 3)
- Next by thread: Re: Something about that last one...