Re: its ez to see

'The Madam' said about Perfesser Wald...

"And if Preacher thought that Bob's racism was blatant, he should have
read some of his earlier posts. I thought Bob actually has done a good
job of keeping the racism under control. He still is what he is,
though."

Rodney King would be very proud of how we can all get along...despite
our idiosyncrasies. I, of course, am perfect.

  • Re: Sorry again.
    ... Spacker wrote: ... Having reading through some of his posts here it is ... your interest in "exposing racists" seems to be ... As for the racism - again, ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: Sorry again.
    ... Having reading through some of his posts here it is ... attack anyone who criticises this behaviour. ... New to posting, not reading. ... As for the racism - again, ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)
  • Re: racism - my 2 cents
    ... >>> Forget the fact that maybe Ted is a racist or not by previous posts, ... >>> If the individual decides to fight racism, it's a recipe for disaster, I ... Racism in our country has been decimated compared to 20 or 25 ... Ted simply expressed an opinion over what would offend him ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Sorry again.
    ... Spacker wrote: ... knowledge that they can stop reading one of his posts ... New to posting, not reading. ... As for the racism - again, ...
    (uk.people.consumers.ebay)