Re: its ez to see
- From: Kenny Blankenship <blank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:27:27 GMT
In article <160-4B804100-6487@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
JRD430@xxxxxxxxx (R. D.) wrote:
Since when does someone referring to a person being black project
Would it have been better instead of Bob saying fat black lady to
refer to her as that fat bitch.
I'm not trying to defend Bob, I don't know Bob. I don't know for a
fact that Bob is a racist or not. I do get damn tired of people
accusing people of being a racist because they use the word black to
It's hard to understand Bob's inane rantings on the best of days, but he
was clearly trying to imply something by pointing out that they were
black, something that wouldn't have been an issue if they were white. I
didn't spend enough time trying to decypher what he wrote to be able to
tell you what that was though...
- Prev by Date: Re: 'Survivor' hero Stephenie LaGrossa on James Clement: 'I thought he was going to hit me'
- Next by Date: Re: Survivor's Stephenie: Heroes "Are Definitely Going to Turn into Villains" (TVGuide.com article)
- Previous by thread: Re: its ez to see
- Next by thread: Re: its ez to see