Re: Russell Hantz is not only an ass, he's a delusional ass

Brian spoke about screen time in the special...

methinks (I'm English...or am drinking Olde English) that nobody who got
face (or boob) time on the special will win.

I loved seeing Rupert..and hope that he wins (not bloody likely)...but
at the end...they flashed by the OTHER players...that you couldn't even
see...

I think that one of THEM (cough, Danielle, cough) will win...and we'll
see more of them as the show develops.

I had forgotten how sick E-beth was during HER season. She was tough,
fighting the 'gluten' disease...too bad it screwed up (stop, Dub) her
brain and made her a right wing nut.

.