Re: Vote

lol....you think for 1 minute 8 people in control of winning will vote
themselves off.....
even after at the metting the other four admit to getting them to vote
one another off so they can win.lol
and the 8 or is it 6 now.keep voting one another off.
even with shambo on thier side.so its 5 to 5 now..jeff even exposed
shambos turning sides acouple of shows ago. and they still keep voting
themselfs off..lol
this is a 100% scripted.....
no1 acts like the person theyre playing would act to me.
the x marine woman.i dont think wouldkeep silent n moan how she hates
over f.i think military people are loud and would confront them.
and russell ive notived making alot of kid expressions.....i dont think
a oil worker would care to keep up with kids with all the work he does.
5 lines up, its she hates other f. not over f.

  • Re: Lipstick on a pig
    ... but if a girraffe and kangeroo community should join together.... ... i dont even know what that means NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS.Sorry ... trav but itll have no impact on the vote the white upper middle class ... mccain sez he cant use computer, i know its cause war injury but obama ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Is Obama trying to lose?
    ... As long as being honest ios good why dont he say "attention ... YOU WILL NOT BECOME PRESIDENT INSULTING AMERICANS AND SAYING THEY ... Further its not pc to even say on the phone "i will not vote for the ... black guy" hell..I SAY ILL VOTE FOR OBAMA IN SURVEYS.DO YOU THINK I ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: Why is the US discriminating Iran on the issue of nuclear energy?
    ... Mark Goldberg wrote: ... >>>No one has to vote for the majority if it's vote says to kill oneself. ... Correction I dont' read the hate filled right wing zionist crap you do. ... > Oh, and just for the record, democracy works with an informed public, ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: And Coulter is right to tweak the Libs
    ... vote mechanisms, for most of the time are 'harmless'. ... "When we?re all dying from lack of health care across the United ... It says that anyone with principal is insane, ... Nice folks..but I simply dont waste a lot of time on them. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: Denise donates the $50K to AIDS fund
    ... Whose privacy was being violated? ... you presume that the father and the kid won't care that their right ... that law and the "one year window" law, a dad would have the option ... and women couldn't vote prior to the Revolution anyway. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)