Re: Natalie

On Nov 14, 7:10 am, JRD...@xxxxxxxxx (R. D.) wrote:
Watching the part of the show where Natalie was hunting down the rat.
WOW!!
If that's the most awesome female body to be on Survivor. She is stacked
like a brick shithouse. She has a perfect 10 body in my opinion. No
doubt she will get offers to pose in Playboy or other magazines. Not
only is Natalie great looking but smart as well. She's definitely not
your typical dumb blonde.

Got Kleenex for that mess?

  • Re: Natalie
    ... If that's the most awesome female body to be on Survivor. ... like a brick shithouse. ... She has a perfect 10 body in my opinion. ... A plague carrying garbage loving rat. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Natalie
    ... If that's the most awesome female body to be on Survivor. ... like a brick shithouse. ... She has a perfect 10 body in my opinion. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Natalie
    ... If that's the most awesome female body to be on Survivor. ... like a brick shithouse. ... She has a perfect 10 body in my opinion. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Natalie
    ... Watching the part of the show where Natalie was hunting down the rat. ... If that's the most awesome female body to be on Survivor. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)