Re: Shambo

On Nov 6, 4:35 pm, "ALOOO" <n...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"The Horny Goat" <lcra...@xxxxxxx> wrote

One thing I've wondered - does anybody besides me think Russell
playing the HII was part of what Galu demanded to seal the deal on
booting Erik?

The votes were already cast by the time he used the idol. There's no way he
parted with it as a measure of good faith.

The preview indicates he feels he's really in trouble
now which suggests he may not feel he had a choice about giving up the
idol...

Of course he regrets it since it wasn't necessary to use it.

I'll be getting plenty of laughs for a while out of that one too. To
watch Mr Ego get all paranoid and jump up and hand that over FOR
NOTHING! That was great! ~wiping tear~
.