Re: 5,000 opportunity - Where was Doob ???
- From: UCLAN <nomail@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 12:47:01 -0800
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall,
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call.
The sunsets come, the sunsets go.
The clouds pile high, and the earth moves slow.
And the young bird's eyes do always know.
wtf are you taking about ???
I'll wait in this place where the sun never shines;
Wait in this place where the shadows run from themselves.
Whizzing right past me... (stop it, Doob)...
A little more toward the right, Doob.
- Prev by Date: 50,000 toss-up question
- Next by Date: Re: 50,000 toss-up question
- Previous by thread: Re: 5,000 opportunity - Where was Doob ???
- Next by thread: Re: 5,000 opportunity - Where was Doob ???