Re: Shambo

On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 05:12:39 -0500, Rick40379@xxxxxxxxx (Rick K) wrote:

I just watched the episode from last night.

I agree with someone when they said Shambo don't have a clue. What a dim
wit. She's obviously not one of the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I loved the look on Shambo's and Erik's face when Erik receive his 5th
vote. Talk about your classic blindside.

I see Fat Russell was sucked in to play his idle. Even though the
previews indicate they will be gunning for Russell next week I think he
will be around for awhile.

I guess that leaves 6 men, 4 women and 1 Shambo left over.

Natalie and Monica still looking pretty good.

Looking forward to next episode.

Total agreement on that. Mrs. Goat (also named Monica but twice her
age) was in the room with headphones plugged into her laptop while I
was watching Survivor last night so I had to restrain my more
chauvinistic comments.

That's the joy of Survivor - trying to figure out who is going based
on the clues while yelling rude things at the doofusi on the screen! I
have seldom seen a player put his neck into the noose the way Erik did
at Tribal Council. I suspected some of the Foa Foa were wavering about
the deal Russell had made on their behalf but after the Erik-Russell
exchange their mood had clearly hardened.

Monica REALLY looked good - much better than in the light of day!

One thing I've wondered - does anybody besides me think Russell
playing the HII was part of what Galu demanded to seal the deal on
booting Erik? The preview indicates he feels he's really in trouble
now which suggests he may not feel he had a choice about giving up the
idol...
.