Re: J.T. will win both prizes on finale. But is he your favorite?

"D-W" <DWF-Sierra@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sat, 2 May 2009 18:18:19 -0400, "Ar Q" <ArthurQ283@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

His prediction before the season starts will come true.

What "prediction" was that ???

One player from this season will be more popular than Rupert.

At first we don't know who that could be. For a while, it looks like
Brandon, although it could also be Coach, Sierra, Taj or Stephen. But as
now, J.T. has most votes on CBS' official Survivor popularity poll, it
is safe to say Probst was thinking J.T. I also think in the next few
episodes, J.T. will have more spectacular moves to blindside Coach,
Debbie, Erinn then Taj. His popularity can only go higher.

Ar Q

.