What would have happened if the last vote was for Sugar, and the votes
would have been Susie with 3, Bob with 3, and Sugar with 1??

Would Bob and Susie have had to split the $1 million??

#1 I can see a couple of possiblilities. The person with the lowest number
of votes is moved to the jury and makes the deciding vote. In this case,
Sugar would cast the tie breaking vote.

#2 Anyone who cast votes for the person with the least number of votes,
recasts votes for one of the other two.

#3 The entire jury votes again, but can't vote for the person who had the
least number of votes.

Personally, I prefer #1. Ideally the final three would be asked to vote for
one of the other two at the final tribal council in case of a tie. In this
way, they wouldn't be influenced by what was shown on TV months later. If
there is no tie, then these votes are irrelevant.

  • Re: Susie interview: "I was never afraid to go up against Bob."
    ... offend anyone, but I expected Bob to win easily, with Sugar getting ... some votes for playing the game/manipulating the votes. ... maybe Susie has given it new credibility. ... Since there are now 3 up there, those were all protest votes against Sugar, which means she played like a mo fo. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Final Vote
    ... Not surprisingly, Sugar got zero votes. ... So it came down to who they disliked more, Bob or Susie. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: OT: Edwards for President!
    ... their votes were doubtless _in part, at least_ motivated by the next ... I said nothing about congress being motivated by love of good policy. ... confirmed my opinion. ... Bob. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: S17 Chips Contest Week 9 call for entries
    ... 500 on somebody beside Bob or Sugar if thats the offer. ... Corinne gets votes at next week's TC? ... I've got to put a 1000 chips on Corrine getting at least 1 vote. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Survivor: Gabon - Jury Voting QUESTION??
    ... Would Bob and Susie have had to split the $1 million?? ... the lowest number of votes is moved to the jury and makes ... Sugar would cast the tie ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)