Re: Video Interview with Crystal from 12/12/2008
- From: D-W <D-WDubya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 09:13:36 -0800
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:44:14 -0700, "Elle" <honda.lioness@xxxxxxxxx>
"D-W" <D-WDubya@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 07:58:27 -0600, doob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Jeff at the live 1 hour show:
"So Crystal, you're an Olympic champion...even considering
that you're a
mom, and it's BEEN a few years...how could you suck so bad
EVERYTHING?...AND have an attitude on TOP of it."
An unlikely question, but one, I would bet, that the
vote to have asked if only they asked questions of popular
Instead, I am sure they will devote an inordinate amount
of time to
Matty and his proposal, Sugar and her EI time, etc...
Oh no. I think it will be asked. She was surely given a
chance on Survivor precisely because she is an ex-Olympic
athlete. First one ever.
The subject is likely to be brought up, but the question, as stated by
the OP or with any similar verbiage, will NOT be asked.
- Prev by Date: Re: Winner of Gabon Could Be Less Deserving than Sandra of Pearl Is...
- Next by Date: Re: Winner of Gabon Could Be Less Deserving than Sandra of Pearl Islands
- Previous by thread: Re: Video Interview with Crystal from 12/12/2008
- Next by thread: Re: Video Interview with Crystal from 12/12/2008