Idiots

It's nice to see that the stupid whores are at it again. Do women
just not understand how to play the game after 16 seasons? The men
are getting rid of you one by one, which I can see is hurting the tv
audience as having attractive players has consistently kept the
ratings high. I hope it is down to all men, because they are dumb as
usual.

  • Re: Anyone check the audits on there game after expo?
    ... The 'dumb people' were the kids. ... rather than play it. ... TOTAN or MM *(or only one game of DD Shadow since I'm out of shape ... Of course, since I didn't use my backup mat, I'm going to rip up the ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Barry Gs BS answer----Russ G
    ... first post on the matter was dumb. ... one that is a response to the whole it's dumb question. ... If "this relative size" is the stakes you usually play for, ... If this is the game you normally play you will often flop very good ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Idiots
    ... "It's nice to see that the stupid whores are at it again. ... not understand how to play the game after 16 seasons? ... And to think...you took up part of your lunch break from dropping fries ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Mass Effect: Complete and Utter GARBAGE
    ... the FPS gameplay and replace it with scripted talking to a bunch of ... Dumb down the remaining 5% of the gameplay so that even ... my pet iguana could make it through the game without getting fragged. ... so much as even TOUCHED a 360, much less actually play a game on one. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)