Re: Do the words
- From: robert underhill <runderhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:10:29 -0700
In article <gc7og7$e19$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Obveeus" <Obveeus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Michael Black" <et472@xxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 3 Oct 2008, Ed Stasiak wrote:
Yes, the names don't really sound African (not that I'dJr.
fang and kota mean anything?
Probably, thou I wish they'd do us the favor of just
referring to them as Red and Yellow tribes.
They appear to be language dialects in Gabon:
You mean languages. Furthermore each language has several dialects.
Delete everything in CAPS to reply by email
- Prev by Date: Re: LAST NIGHT'S PUZZLE: KEN BUILDS HIS VALUE IN THE EYES OF HIS TRIBE (I STILL CAN'T GET THE ANSWER RIGHT ON THIS PUZZLE EVEN WITH THE ANSWER)
- Next by Date: Re: Announcement: S17 Chips Contest
- Previous by thread: Re: Do the words
- Next by thread: Re: Do the words