Re: tribal council discussion

Niki said:

"I'm just saying, *that* TC proved that the votes are gone thru and
looked at before Jeff reads them."

That's always been true Niki.

They have those hours (of Tribal Council) to go through the votes behind
the scenes...and arrange them for the most exciting order for Jeff to
read them.

  • Re: Borland, how much for purchasing rights to develop a 64bits Delphiversion?
    ... Unless you are saying you will buy as many as votes you cast. ... Jeff Overcash (TeamB) (Please do not email me directly unless asked. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: tribal council discussion
    ... "I'm just saying, *that* TC proved that the votes are gone thru and ... That's always been true Niki. ... They have those hours to go through the votes behind ... the scenes...and arrange them for the most exciting order for Jeff to ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: tribal council discussion
    ... "I'm just saying, *that* TC proved that the votes are gone thru and ... That's always been true Niki. ... They have those hours to go through the votes behind ... the scenes...and arrange them for the most exciting order for Jeff to ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: The Secrets of Survivor Revealed
    ... How do contestants get from tribe camps to challenges and Tribal ... After host Jeff Probst gives the explanation we see on TV, ... What does Jeff Probst do when he goes to "tally the votes"? ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • QC and state of Borland products
    ... Following a reply by Jeff Overcash in a thread bellow, ... Well for Delphi the next entries are at 117 votes, ... Top entry for Delphi.Net is at 121 votes, which is also below 164, ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)