Re: 02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half
- From: "alooo" <not@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:04:21 -0700
"D-W" <D_Dubya@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
The alliance of four and a half(Charlie, Marcus, Jacque, Corrine and
Bob) are playing VERY smart and mostly maintaining their secrecy.
Telling Bob was a mistake which may bite them later. Voting along
with Ace keeps his smugness intact. Once Ace realizes what is going
on, it will be too late for him to do anything about it.
Corrine's comments to Bob were just plain stupid. Why would you ever tell
somebody that they're the fifth in the alliance? You're supposed to lead him
to believe he's in an alliance of three and that two of the other members
are on the outskirts. And then she said something to the camera about how
Bob's the kind of guy who likes to be told where he stands. I think he's
brighter than that and will go along while he has to but will make a break
if the opportunity arises.
- Prev by Date: Re: 02 October Episode - Sugar on Exile Island
- Next by Date: Re: 02 October Episode - TC and preview
- Previous by thread: Re: 02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half
- Next by thread: Re: 02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half