02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half

Obviously Ace wants Sugar to help him get to the end. Somehow he
thinks her having the HII makes the two of them invincible. He is so
blinded by his own ego that he thinks everyone except Paloma and Kelly
like him, so he is concentrating on eliminating them.

He has no clue at all that there is an alliance of four others and he
is only helping him by eliminating the non-allied players under the
false assumption that HE himself is leading an alliance of eight.

He did, however, say it was smart to play for immunity even if it
meant not performing well in the reward challenge. I recall one
previous season (Half-Stars, I think)where it seemed like one tribe
was intentionally trying to win reward challenges and forsaking the
immunity challenges to their own detriment.

The alliance of four and a half(Charlie, Marcus, Jacque, Corrine and
Bob) are playing VERY smart and mostly maintaining their secrecy.
Telling Bob was a mistake which may bite them later. Voting along
with Ace keeps his smugness intact. Once Ace realizes what is going
on, it will be too late for him to do anything about it.

  • Re: KOTA and FANG: STRATEGY
    ... Her "reasoning" was that she might not be back before TC and Ace may ... Since there is no assumed Fang alliance post-merge, ... By a 6-4 Kota advantage do you mean original Kota or current ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Do You Have A Favorite Player - Yet?
    ... at Kenny for tricking her into booting Ace-hole), ... but I think it's more likely she was aligned with Ace because ... she was in THE alliance. ... designed to rebalance the tribes. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: 02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half
    ... Bob) are playing VERY smart and mostly maintaining their secrecy. ... with Ace keeps his smugness intact. ... to believe he's in an alliance of three and that two of the other members ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: 02 October Episode - Ace and the alliance of 4 and a half
    ... Bob) are playing VERY smart and mostly maintaining their secrecy. ... with Ace keeps his smugness intact. ... to believe he's in an alliance of three and that two of the other members ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Paloma gave up?
    ... I'd like to know how/why Kelly is on the outside (her vote came ... Paloma was paired with Kelly. ... Kelly that Ace was gunning for her and she couldn't stand him and Kelly ... they had an alliance. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)