Re: Strategy?

"The Horny Goat" <lcraver@xxxxxxx> wrote:
No - the fact that I remembered the guy even if I pooched his name as
a rare example of stupidity said it all - and was it Butch he was
choking? Not sure precisely his name but he went off at F2 in Thailand
and his supposed racism cost him a million?

It was Clay that got choked by Robb. At the final TC the issue of race came
up because jury members had been discussing stuff amongst themselves while
at jury lodge and Helen convinced African American, Ted, that Clay had said
something racist to her. Helen was the equivalent of a lobbiest for Brian
(who she had a crush on) and her jury tampering ultimately cost Clay the
game.

  • Re: Strategy?
    ... It was Clay that got choked by Robb. ... at jury lodge and Helen convinced African American, Ted, that Clay had said ... "Butch" = Clay OK? ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Sons of Anarchy "The Separation of Crows" (spoilers)
    ... explanation that Jury can come up with in his own mind. ... He knew that many assumed Clay killed J.T. Anyone who had met Gemma ... You can't imagine Nero ordering someone in his crew to do it? ... Unser gleans immediately that Juice is there to assasinate Lin. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)