Re: S16 New Rankings Contest Week 12 call for entries and standings

"Nathan Sanders" <nathansanders@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:nathansanders-6DEA0B.12555528042008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I don't recall off-hand how Itoshi deals with multiple boots in the
same episode for AI.)

It happened the week after "Idol Gives Back" last year. For the benefit of ATSers who don't follow AI, since no one was eliminated during last year's charity week, that week's votes carried over to the next week and the bottom two singers were eliminated. If Phil Stacy and Chris Richardson were your first two names, regardless of order, you scored two hits, both worth equal points. If you had one first but neither second, you scored one hit, but if the first name on your list was safe (I picked Jordin, who won it all, to go that week, BTW), you earn no points even if the second name on your list went.

.