Re: S16 New Rankings Contest Week 12 call for entries and standings

"Nathan Sanders" <nathansanders@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:nathansanders-6DEA0B.12555528042008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(I don't recall off-hand how Itoshi deals with multiple boots in the
same episode for AI.)

It happened the week after "Idol Gives Back" last year. For the benefit of ATSers who don't follow AI, since no one was eliminated during last year's charity week, that week's votes carried over to the next week and the bottom two singers were eliminated. If Phil Stacy and Chris Richardson were your first two names, regardless of order, you scored two hits, both worth equal points. If you had one first but neither second, you scored one hit, but if the first name on your list was safe (I picked Jordin, who won it all, to go that week, BTW), you earn no points even if the second name on your list went.

  • Re: S16 New Rankings Contest Week 12 call for entries and standings
    ... same episode for AI.) ... It happened the week after "Idol Gives Back" last year. ... ATSers who don't follow AI, since no one was eliminated during last year's ... first two names, regardless of order, you scored two hits, both worth equal ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: What did you watch? 2013-03-31 (Sunday)
    ... Californication -- Hank leaves Atticus' tour to go back to Karen after ... Holly's hubby just can't shut up and it hits the fan ... just as the episode ends. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Page counter question
    ... In our last episode, Steve K pronounced to ... > Is there a way to track the number of hits to a certain page, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • OT: Ballykissangel Ser. 3 on DVD question
    ... I see that the third series of "Ballykissangel" hits the UK market ... I just wanted to confirm that the bonus Christmas ... episode is the full and proper version (approx. ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)