Ok, For the Last Time, Use the DAMN IDOL!!!

God, I am just so sick of these idiot players who fight so hard to
obtain the idol, and then play two steps ahead and never use it.

The idol only works if no one suspects you have it. Otherwise, you
are targeted. Jeff said it best. Anyone is a fool if they feel safe
now. If you get the idol, forget strategy, play the freaking thing.
Get a free pass and then strategize.

  • Re: Idol Clue at Spa Day Reward ?
    ... regular idol is in play, they would hold off on the special idol. ... guessing that they don't really want one person to have 2 idols, ... My attitude is "anybody except Tony." ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Summary of clip show
    ... because it requires a lot of votes to guarantee it is safely ... that is the logical way to play. ... that are least likely to find the idol and most likely to need it (the ... The gamble is in trying to form the necessary alliance to oppose the ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Idol Clue at Spa Day Reward ?
    ... regular idol is in play, they would hold off on the special idol. ... Spencer had zero chance of winning (he said that in the introduction of the ... My attitude is "anybody except Tony." ... the special Hidden Immunity Idol is in play. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Another Fallen Survivor Hero Speaks Out (tvguidemagazine.com interview with Amanda)
    ... I love how one moment Amanda claims she wanted to play with JT and then goes ... Candice flipping. ... Another Fallen Survivor Hero Speaks Out ... giving the idol to Russell. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Rezai = ho-bag
    ... grunting is part of her game, she can't play without it. ... I like players like Michelle who go for their shots. ... Maybe Hingis became her idol after that ... ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)