Re: Possible New Strategy for HII?
- From: "alooo" <uh@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:32:45 -0700
"Elle" <honda.lioness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
I think this became common knowledge only after Thursday's vote. I think
it was not all that obvious that putting a bullseye on the back of the HII
holder was the tact to take the first two or so seasons of the HII. Back
then, people spoke often of not voting for the HII holder; or the HII
holder would talk of bartering it away, but only to help an alliance, not
to reduce the target on his/her back; and so forth.
That's because the first season the idol holder presented it before the vote
and the next two season the idol holders were able to present them AFTER the
votes were read. Since voting for that person would put the power to evict
in their hands, nobody ever went after Terry or Yul and their idols were
Aside: Has a woman held the HII?
Most likely Lisi could have had the idol but instead she told the boys the
clues and let them find it. And I believe Amanda was the first to grab the
idol on her season but gave it to Todd (who gave it to James who...). But
no, a woman has not had a HII in her posession at TC.
- Prev by Date: Re: One of the best Survivors of all time....SPOILERS
- Next by Date: Re: One of the best Survivors of all time....SPOILERS
- Previous by thread: Re: Possible New Strategy for HII?
- Next by thread: Re: Possible New Strategy for HII?