Re: Bitter Ozzy

Bigolhomo wrote:
On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 03:08:08 GMT, s0183616 <s0183616@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

John Q. Smith wrote:
So at one point Ozzy is talking about how Survivor is about outwitting, outplaying, outlasting. But then later during his final thoughts, he said that he hated whoever voted for him from his alliance. ROTFLMAO!
I suspect oaths were made that were violated.

That's all fine and good, and, if I played this game, I could see myself violating such an oath.

Ozzy did not violate such as oath. As such, it's OK to hate.

I may very well expect hate if I violated such an oath. You're trading potential hate for potential 1M.

Please. Oaths are completely meaningless in this game. You have to
screw people over to win, everybody knows that going in.

Sure, but hate, if that's what you want to do, is also on the table. That's also a part of the game.

  • Re: Any such thing as accurate sheet music?
    ... you hate does something you hate. ... "violating the ... jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal ... legally bound to stage a military coup, based on the oath they took ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Any such thing as accurate sheet music?
    ... you hate does something you hate. ... "violating the ... nor shall private property be taken for public use ... bound to stage a military coup, based on the oath they took when they joined ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Bitter Ozzy
    ... That's all fine and good, and, if I played this game, I could see myself violating such an oath. ... I may very well expect hate if I violated such an oath. ... You're trading potential hate for potential 1M. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Bitter Ozzy
    ... violating such an oath. ... Ozzy did not violate such as oath. ... I may very well expect hate if I violated such an oath. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Some BCS bowls under attack for their 501(c)3 status
    ... BCS, ... fuck themselves, especially when one chamber of Congress ... the BCS and *hate* the FBS power structure. ... lie under oath, and there are things they can't afford to ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)