Re: After Tonights Episode
- From: D-W <D_Dubya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:25:15 -0700
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:17:39 -0400, s0183616 <s0183616@xxxxxxxxx>
On Thu, 17 Apr 2008 21:00:27 -0400, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤" <sckfkrt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in messageCirie only honored her promise because she thought Ozzy wouldn't play
I'm officially on the "I can't stand Cirie and want her gone"Cire didn't vote for Jason, so she honored her promise. You should direct
bandwagon. I know it's outwit, outplay and outsmart but crossing your
fingers ? Is Cirie in 3rd grade ?
your hatred to Amanda since she also crossed her fingers and did treat her
promise as a third grade version of honor where finger crossing freed her of
his hidden II. If Ozzy had convinced her that he was going to play it
so her plan wouldn't work, then she would have voted for Jason.
So Cirie is a traitor as well and Erik voted with Ozzy? If so, the
favorites are done.
Erik and James voted for Jason with Ozzy. I think the 4th vote was
- Prev by Date: Re: After Tonights Episode
- Next by Date: Re: After Tonights Episode
- Previous by thread: Re: After Tonights Episode
- Next by thread: Re: After Tonights Episode