Re: Pa. Sperm Donor Wins Challenge To Court-Ordered Child Support

In article <1Cegj.188872$DQ1.10389@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Ed Stasiak" <estasiak@xxxxxxx> wrote:

The 3-2 decision overturns lower court rulings under which Joel
L. McKiernan had been paying up to $1,500 a month to support
twin boys born in August 1994 to Ivonne V. Ferguson, his former
girlfriend and co-worker.

Does he get a refund?

--
Jitterbug phones:
Fourth one is in hand. Doesn't work. Yet. :(

  • Re: help and support not working
    ... "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote: ... is after that when i tried to open my help and support it gave a error ... regsvr32 itss (message box appears saying dllregister server in itss ...
  • Re: Win Explorer "memory could not be written" and then App locks
    ... "Mark L. Ferguson" wrote: ... >> When I use Windows Explorer and attempt to delete files, ... >> The support center site provides no help. ...
  • Re: Now everybody in England hates WOY
    ... I expect he would also have said "he's been found guilty but we'll support him through his punishment and move forwards". ... Players and managers from all clubs are friends with some players and managers from all other clubs, it doesn't make them try less. ... millions of people, if not tens of millions, Alex Ferguson is a hate figure ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • =?UTF-8?Q?Bloomberg:_Dollar_May_Drop_20%_M?= =?UTF-8?Q?ore=2C_Harvard=E2=80=99s_Ferguson_Say
    ... Harvard’s Ferguson Says ... Policy makers favor the dollar’s slide as a means of supporting a recovery from the worst economic slump since the Great Depression even as they voice support for a strong greenback, Ferguson said in an interview on Bloomberg Radio. ... The world’s largest economy shrank at a 0.7 percent annual rate in the second quarter, the Commerce Department reported last month. ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: Downloading Windows 98SE Updates and Saving them to CD
    ... I just looked at the Update site again. ... It seems the support has stopped ... Mark L. Ferguson ...