Re: Why DIDN'T they backdoor James?
- From: Bigolhomo <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 23:55:50 -0800
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:24:36 -0500, "Obveeus" <Obveeus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
"Ed Stasiak" <estasiak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The Horny Goat wrote
But that goes back to season one - does anybody REALLY believe the
final votes were Rich - Kelly - Rich - Kelly - Rich - Kelly - Rich?
I don't recall MB or JP ever claiming the votes were read in exactly
the order cast.
I could swear that a while back, someone here posted an interview
with JP where he came right out and said that he and MB purposely
sort out the votes for maximum effect?
JP probably did come right out and say it, but seriously, is this the sort
of thing that viewers need to have spelled out for them? Isn't it 100%
obvious that this is what they are doing each week? Are there really
'intelligent' people watching at home that think the votes are read
My thoughts exactly. I can't believe that this is even being
- Prev by Date: Re: Why DIDN'T they backdoor James?
- Next by Date: Girl Born With 8 Limbs - Surgery Successful by Indian Doctors in Bangalore, India Today.
- Previous by thread: Re: Why DIDN'T they backdoor James?
- Next by thread: Re: Why DIDN'T they backdoor James?