Re: View Online in Canada

"CH®IS" <sh@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:0onLi.31318$nO3.29200@xxxxxxxxxxx
"Brian Smith" wrote...
"CH®IS" <sh@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:zO%Ki.110460$bO6.102514@xxxxxxxxxxx
Since cbs.com has become a disappointment this season... Does anyone
have a way to view full episodes online from outside the states?

Here is one place to try.

http://profile.imeem.com/CoV5uyn/video/jbC15EId/urvivor_s15e01_092007/

Thanks Brian, works great. Hopefully this guy will keep posting all the
way through the season.

If not, I believe there are some other places where people post episodes but
of course you are dependent on someone actually posting.

If you check Global's website they claim to have full episodes online (at
least that's what the link says) but all I get is about a 2 minute or so
segment. Typical for CanWest Global and I'd like to kick everyone of the
Asper's in the nuts for that stunt they are pulling with E! Why the CRTC
lets them get away with the crap they are pulling is unbelievable.

Brian

.