- From: "dnstg25.9." <925dnstg@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 10:49:48 -0500
<doob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When asked about chicken's appeal, Laura M. said:
"Likable qualities? You mean like being dumb as a stump?
Noone then asked:
"And why would you say he was dumb?"
After a few game-strategy related answers,
Billy Givens offered:
"aww come on, you know why she said that. it wuz cuz he tawks funny en e
raises chickuns en goats en such.
enny budy that tawks funny is stewpid, dint'cha know dat awreddy!
all us down here in the south is stewpid,that's why we don't wear
Stephen Colbert, who was raised in the south with 8 or 9 siblings was
asked in an interview how he could have no southern accent at all.
He said that it was a conscious thing as he had noticed that often, when
a movie or TV show wants to portray someone as 'stupid'...they give them
a southern accent.
One wonders: Why?
- Prev by Date: Re: Leslie: I'm not religious
- Next by Date: Re: Leslie: I'm not religious
- Previous by thread: Re: Chicken
- Next by thread: Re: Chicken