Re: a few thoughts
- From: "Ed Stasiak" <estasiak@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:44:02 GMT
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote
Ed Stasiak wrote
Then they (and the a.tv.s group) shouldn't be offended that Jesus Freak
Gal walked out of the ceremony.
Exactly the point--and this is Survivor, and her actions will be
within that context.
But what I'm seeing here are not comments that leaving the ceremony
might hurt her later in the game but that she's a horrible person (and
Christians in general all suck) because she didn't knuckle-under and
just go along with it.
There are dozens of posts vilifying Jesus Freak Gal for politely walking
out after being lied to by JP but only a handful criticizing Waitress Chick
for going thru the ceremony, but behaving like an arrogant bitch and
sneering the whole time and talk'n crap about it afterwards.
- Prev by Date: Re: a few thoughts
- Next by Date: Re: Note about initial episode
- Previous by thread: Re: a few thoughts
- Next by thread: Re: a few thoughts