Re: An unbelievable ending tonight (9/20)

On Sep 20, 6:06 pm, Xerico <xer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am sure someone will complain because they will feel it is a
spoiler, so I will give some space.
Okay... enough space...

Why in hell did the losing tribe get to keep their fire from tribal
council AND get flint?

That is just crap in my opinion.

I miss the days when "Survivor" meant surviving. The mental part is
good, but its combination with survival made this show great.

I'll stick out this season like I have every other Survivor...but I
don't have high hopes for this season.

Marcus

Did you see Survivor Australia? Now *that* was a great Survivor
show. It's just wimpy now.

  • Re: THIS SAME INFORMATION WAS POSTED BACK IN DECEMBER - SEE BELOW
    ... Subject: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains POSSIBLE Spoiler List!!! ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: S21 BOOT LISTS
    ... His posts as Mrs.Clean or The Spoiler Not ... withstanding. ... Congrats to him for burying the last remnants of Survivor on Usenet. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: JFP
    ... based on a spoiler I heard: Think about his bio before ... (His bio is still on the Survivor website.) ... Maybe Amanda will be in the video and we'll get to see more than her tush. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: S21 BOOT LISTS
    ... "GoldenMike4393 can be found at Survivor Blows as he regurgitates what ...   His posts as Mrs.Clean or The Spoiler Not ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: An unbelievable ending tonight (9/20)
    ... spoiler, so I will give some space. ... Why in hell did the losing tribe get to keep their fire from tribal ... That is just crap in my opinion. ... I miss the days when "Survivor" meant surviving. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)