Re: Dreamz Hit With Paternity Lawsuit From Former Girlfriend

Ed Stasiak wrote:

I doubt much (if any) of the money she manages to get from
Dreamz will be spent on the kid....

Why?
And you base this on...???

Judging from Dreamz character, which implies what kinda gal
the baby's mommy is, but mostly from living in metro Detroit
my whole life (i.e. Black American culture).

Oooh, a personal evaluation based upon association *and* a
racial stereotype in the same sentence. Love it!

Odds are any cash she squeezes out of Dreamz will be gone
inside of a year and will have been pissed away on useless
crap for herself, while the kid ends up living with gran'mama.

Except that child support is paid on a monthly basis until the
child becomes an adult, or a court says to stop - whichever
comes first.

--
And did you exchange a walk-on part in the war
for a lead role in a cage?

  • Re: Barney is not just a purple dinosaur!
    ... I work for a living, and rush is on when I am at work so I dont get to ... Maybe if you had a job and stopped sucking on the welfare ... are you saying that your mommy won't let you listen to your favorite ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: I dont care how you try to spin it, this is amnesty
    ... Most of the immigrants came here to escape poverty or persecution. ... I'd rather take the trouble to sort them out (and make them pay the costs). ... After all they spent 5 years living ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: US rural life
    ... I spent years living outside of town. ... immediate neighbors in a half dozen houses in a clump in the middle of ... I read books. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: OT- Rush Limbaugh
    ... living but they were) in a pair of washer/dryer cardboard cartons. ... We visited quite a few of the small towns on the Tohono O'odham reservation over the dozen years we spent in Ajo. ... Yahbut you have to try life in a new environment before you know whether it is better than the old one. ... If my value system centered on creating personal wealth I wouldn't have spent 21 years in the Air Force at low pay and with plenty of hardships for my family. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: best beginner experience
    ... When I was in my late teens, it was a stigma to be living with mommy and daddy when you were 20 and I made damned sure I wasn't. ... But god forbid he should spend any money on a bike and actually want to RIDE it. ... They spent those lost year working for a living and now they're enjoying the fruits of their labour. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)