Re: Pirate Master -- a reality TV first
- From: vamichael@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 00:30:22 -0700
On Jun 1, 6:54 pm, Invid Fan <i...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In article <zj08i.50$t84.30@trnddc04>, Mark <bongof...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"Morph" <h...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Pirate Captains get 1.5 shares, not 50%
So that's 60% instead of 50%.
Not quite. There were 8 people on each team, 7 of them get 1 share and the
Captain gets 1.5 shares. So the Captain gets 3/17 ($7058) of the loot and
the other seven get 2/17 ($4706).
The captain got almost 3 times as much as he should have.
In reality, the captain didn't want to upset his crew so just got a
small bonus. In the game, they want the crew upset :)
Chris Mack "Refugee, total shit. That's how I've always seen us.
'Invid Fan' Not a help, you'll admit, to agreement between us."
-'Deal/No Deal', CHESS
Actually, the "rules" on this show -- so far, is more like British
Admiralty with respect to workload and booty distribution. Pirates
Articles were the closest thing to a democracy the 7 seas have ever
- Prev by Date: Re: Pirate Master Rules/Strategy
- Next by Date: You want to HAPPY MOMENTS?
- Previous by thread: Re: Pirate Master -- a reality TV first
- Next by thread: Re: ELISABETH FILARSKI acts like a RACIST IDIOTIC SCUMBAG on the View