Re: IT'S UNANIMOUS!

On Mon, 14 May 2007 03:26:42 GMT, Robert <Rv@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2007 22:08:03 -0400, queenie <queenie@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

First time in Survivor history!

First Time is US Survivor History,

I think of the International Version (Australia ?) had an unanimous
vote.

Nope - Australian Survivor was 4-3. Both British Survivors were 7-0.

  • Re: Excellent Vote Jury
    ... Heh heh well there IS that but I was too polite to mention that. ... Of course there's Jane Marsh from the Australian Survivor show who ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Excellent Vote Jury
    ... Charlotte's bikini - thank you for asking!) ... Heh heh well there IS that but I was too polite to mention that. ... Of course there's Jane Marsh from the Australian Survivor show who ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: The first Thursday after a Survivor season ends
    ... Maybe I'll watch the reunion show, ... OR...you can watch a 24 hour marathon of a previous Survivor season like ... There are also two seasons of the Australian Survivor. ... All told, there are six non-US versions of the show that are in English: two each from Australia, South Africa and the UK. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Tailend of a Conference Call Interview with Russell and Natalie--Wow!
    ... Survivor has the villain won it all in the end? ... cliche looks (of course in reality she was a very aggressive game ... was about to vote him of and that is why he turned on him and voted ... original members of the same tribe in the end. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: My idea of how to fix the current Survivor jury voting system.
    ... The winner of each vote wins $250,000. ... jury's and Americans' hearts. ... Some Survivor gives us the best sob ... No one voting should be able to see the confessionals before they do so. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)