Re: WE HOPE! - "The best is yet to come"

The Horny Goat wrote

Besides, anyone who hasn't already figured out that Canada has
lots of eye candy isn't paying attention.

Yup, and all it takes is a trip to the "Windsor Ballet"....

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q169/estasiak/WindsorBallet.jpg

  • Re: winter trip - part 1
    ... border check station crossing into Sault Ste Marie, Canada. ... after a trip to the bank with the lady to get her a cashiers check ... my little dog was ... My first wife and I haven't done much of the east coast yet, ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: winter trip - part 1
    ... border check station crossing into Sault Ste Marie, Canada. ... after a trip to the bank with the lady to get her a cashiers check ... was headed back to Florida and arrived 10am the next morning stopping ... My first wife and I haven't done much of the east coast yet, still a few years away, but will begin taking notes soon on places to go, places to stay away from and places unsure of. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: winter trip - part 1
    ... border check station crossing into Sault Ste Marie, Canada. ... the rv dealers i stopped at didnt have any ... after a trip to the bank with the lady to get her a cashiers check ... was headed back to Florida and arrived 10am the next morning stopping ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Washington-Washington road trip report (part 2 - Canada, incl. BC, AB, MT, and border hassle
    ... I'm jumping ahead on the rest of my trip report to get to my two forays into Canada, since the border hassles I encountered tie into the story in today's Washington Post about Homeland Security's claims to unfettered power to search and detain laptops and other electronic devices brought across the border. ... The first one was from the US 395 border crossing into BC, then across the Crowsnest Highway to Lethbridge AB, before turning south on AB 4 to return to the U.S. at Sweetgrass MT. ...
    (misc.transport.road)
  • winter trip - part 1
    ... my winter trip so far....... ... border check station crossing into Sault Ste Marie, Canada. ... the rv dealers i stopped at didnt have any ... was headed back to Florida and arrived 10am the next morning stopping ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)