Re: Lisi on EI
- From: "Steven L." <sdlitvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 05:11:15 GMT
"Steven L." <sdlitvin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
In fairness to Lisi, she got totally flustered by being the last pick in the tribal shuffle. Up till then she felt secure in an alliance of five. When she got left behind, she really thought she might have to leave the game altogether.
Nobody who's watched the last 10 seasons of Survivor should feel secure with their alliance prior to a swap. Even Boo sounded like this swap was a big surprise to him and now he had to come up with a new game plan. Any decent game plan should include the swap scenario from day one.
It wasn't the swap that flustered Lisi. As with Angie in S10, it was being picked last by her tribemates. That's what reduced Angie to tears.
Steven D. Litvintchouk
Remove the NOSPAM before replying to me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Lisi read all the clues?
- Next by Date: Re: Immunity Challenge setup
- Previous by thread: Re: Lisi on EI
- Next by thread: Re: Lisi on EI