Re: New to group

On 2 Mar 2007 12:06:37 -0800, equesnel@xxxxxxx wrote:

Since my memory is bad, does anybody remember the season where one
tribe kept losing and losing until they only had one gal left? Was
that Stefanie? Gosh, it'd be nice to be able to remember.

Of course.

Now most of us would prefer to forget T-Steph but different strokes
for different folks!

  • Re: speaking of the missing....
    ... Alan Lichtenstein wrote: ... Oh gosh - like little you could do anything to stop me? ... You're losing what little grip you had on reality. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: New to group
    ... tribe kept losing and losing until they only had one gal left? ... that Stefanie? ... Gosh, it'd be nice to be able to remember. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • can the spam
    ... losing some friends over, if you put America first. ... Gosh knows, I have, ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.policy)
  • Re: New to group
    ... as sick of their air of entitlement as I am of the whining of the Ravu ... as for one tribe dominating another in the ... tribe kept losing and losing until they only had one gal left? ... The only one I would skip if I were you was Africa. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)