Re: 150 calories a day

In article <XEVIh.219$y56.99@trnddc07>,
"Jamie Brinkoeter" <jamstew@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Danger Bunny" <dangerbunny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dangerbunny-677A3D.17261510032007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can't consult whle you're on the field so it wouldn't help with
the second tile unless you knew of a pair before you started.

I know you can't consult while you're on the field...however, they
*could* consult before they left the platform, which is what I was
suggesting.

Yes, but that only helps _if_ you know a pair at the start of the turn.
If you don't know of a pair and uncover a tile that pairs a known tile,
but that tile is not in that person's "zone" then they won't make the
match. The other team, however, will be able to consult and they'll get
that pair.
--
http://dangerbunny.org -- parodying reality-tv, because it deserves it.
.