Re: What's the stupidest move in Reality Show History?

"Quiddity" <mshea1@xxxxxxx> wrote

Jenna's wasn't a stupid decision at all because she was in no danger
of going home. If you'll remember at that point in the game, Rob C
had realized that Matt could no longer be his final 2 goat because he
had just given away his family reward. Rob C went up to Jenna and
told her that he wanted to go to final 2 with her. So Rob certainly
wasn't going to vote Jenna out at that TC. Jenna used her immunity to
guarantee Heidi wouldn't get voted out, and guarantee that Rob would
keep his deal with them and vote out Christy instead.

Jenna gave up immunity knowing that a known liar (Rob), a girl who couldn't
stand her (Christie) and a guy who did whatever everybody else did (Butch)
could have easily voted her out. She was lucky how it turned out, but it was
a dumb move to make.

If you compare it to Marcellas, he put his trust in someone he thought was
on his side (Danielle) and Christian boy. His decision had a lot more
potential to be a safe one than Jenna's did.

Well outside of Amber, who is the only winner in the game's
history to get only one vote cast for her.

Not quite sure exactly what you're saying here, but I know it's not
accurate.

  • Re: Jeff Probst wants to leave
    ... > Jenna was not such a case. ... she was in control the entire time until late in the game when ... Rob C. switched sides after having Alex draw him a big picture. ... > her or her cohort during his rampage. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Article: Survivors 10 Best Players
    ... that...just like Alex went soon after that. ... considering the way Rob liked to switch back and forth. ... I don't think Rob had any intntion of getting Jenna ... Rob was more likely to target Christy or Matt next...one ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Worst Survivor ever?
    ... Matt was shown to do whatever Rob C. told him. ... I don't want to restart the controversy about Jenna Morasca's victory. ... I just note that in the final vote, even Christy voted for Jenna over Matt, despite all the bad blood between Christy and Jenna during the game. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Jenna Morasca (S6) To Become Professional Wrestler
    ... If you had a high opinion of Ethan from his choice of women ... Marquesas' "Boston" Rob Mariano is gossiping to ... Amber about how Ethan's love life could affect the game. ... "You, Jenna Lewis, Jenna Morasca and Ethan in one tribe." ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Survivor: "People are going to make me look dishonorable" (In Touch interview with Coach)
    ... Rob was voted out because he didn't want to have a tie vote and risk going ... Touch, adding that his goal was to play with integrity, despite what others ... You played against JT last time, and he decided to switch up his game this ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)