Re: ******** Wins

AF wrote:
I think most viewers saw Danielle's time at EI as time well spent from a
strategic perspective.

She didn't do anything. It rained and they sat. You missed that? The
strategic part was when she got back to the next TC and buttered up Austin
before sending him on his way...likely earning a jury vote.

Outside of being young, white, and females, those 2 aren't that similar.

Former athletic beauty queen types with implants and long, 'dark'
hair...they have far more similarity than difference.

The show already had a recent old fart (in Survivor years) in Tom. If you
look at the history of the show, different types of people using different
types of strategy have won Survivor. Survivor isn't predictable.

That was he whole point...Survivor isn't supposed to be predictable...yet
Survivor would be stuck with back to back VERY SIMILAR winners. That
outcome will not help ratings for next season.

  • Re: OT: The long blackout of my discontent is over
    ... time for me to go back to work (where the power never went ... Survivor of 124.75 hours in the dark ... I constructed intricately detailed effigies of all my enemies. ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: S19 filming started yet?
    ... "You caught me using different measuring sticks. ... Survivor is half way in ... And...'After Dark' starts tonight...so after we see the taped ... Beats dead ANYDAY. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Dinesh DSouza: An Absentee God?
    ... Judging by what you can see on any season of the TV show "Survivor," probably not. ... As far as ancient inventions, I guess Dr. D'Souza just isn't impressed with such inventions as fish hooks and fish nets so tribes could feed themselves; pottery; the domestication of the dog; the first towns; the first cities. ... Scholars have made strenuous efforts to account for this but no ... But before Man could invent writing and the rest of history, first he had to conquer the planet. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • A few thoughts on S14 finale
    ... Will go down as one of the nicest and smartest players in history. ... honest Survivor game. ... Survivor in the first place. ... I don't understand his Jury performance except to say that it ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: 24 now up on sterns website
    ... I am huge Whedon fan, ... and it's on Fox which has a history of killing shows. ... contract with Fox promising to make a show for to lead and Whedon ... Survivor and Amazing Race, which draw more viewers, were not done ...
    (rec.games.pinball)