Re: Stupid women !
- From: "Chris Lansdell <with NINJA BRUCE and NINJA DANIELLE>" <chris.lansdell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 15:21:12 GMT
Obveeus , your post to alt.tv.survivor is almost better than a
suggestion to SIGN CARL ENGLISH!
They certainly have left themselves a mess. The possible outcomes from
Fred Garvin, MP wrote:
Tonight the women could have changed the whole game and voted Shane
It does seem as if Courtney and Danielle are trying to work against
their two alliance partners, rather than with them. The thing is,
they saw Bobby as more of a threat (to stay alligned with the young
guys) than Bruce as a threat (to stay alligned with the old guys).
What I don't get is why it didn't occur to them that they were
destroying their alliance of 4 by not voting as an alliance (and not
even telling Aras what they planned). I'd say the alliance is
dead...and the women have left Aras, at least, as a possibly vengeful
foe...likely to hook up with anyone but them come merge time.
Casaya lose next week. They HAVE to get rid of either Aras or Bruce,
because one of them will flip otherwise. Whoever they don't get rid of,
flips, and game over for Casaya.
La Mina loses, vote off somebody (probably Sarah?), and go to the merge
with 4. Bruce and/or Aras flip, possibly Bruce AND Aras get pissed at
Shane (finally) and vote him off. Game over for Casaya.
There's also Cirie to consider.
"The Lansdellicious One" Chris Lansdell
Founder of the Nation of Salivation
Go climb a skyscraper or something!
Flash! Stop heckling the supervillain!
- Prev by Date: Re: Preview for next week - Secret Immunity Idol comes out of hiding?
- Next by Date: Re: When was the last time ...
- Previous by thread: Re: Stupid women !
- Next by thread: ** SPOILER ** - ***** was voted out