Re: Terry Should Have Revealed The Idol

She didn't chicken out; she made the smartest move she could. She
took a guaranteed trip to F3, where you control your own destiny, over
a 33% chance of being booted at F4 by the PRoD.

--
Good point. At that point Jenna would have been foolish to side with Rupert
and risk the purple rock. By making it to the final 3, you control your own

  • Re: Panic or chill?
    ... > mistake in assuming that the old BP would be okay for another year. ... Excellent chance otherwise. ... > destiny, unless some guy from the farm gets very hot or Foulke returns ... The RS really *do* control their own ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Calendars - sort of OT
    ... definition above seems as though it may reject religions that ... universe but no longer exercise control over man's destiny). ... some higher unseen power as having control of his destiny, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Calendars - sort of OT
    ... longer exercise control over man's destiny). ... (and by emulating whatever plan or pattern is discerned we can better ... mental and moral attitude resulting from this belief, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Calendars - sort of OT
    ... the general mental and moral attitude ... longer exercise control over man's destiny). ... (and by emulating whatever plan or pattern is discerned we can better ...