Re: Only 3 packs/day?
- From: "Manuel Labor" <CanDo@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 11:06:05 -0600
"Mike" <tetrickm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Obveeus wrote:I thought the guy runs his own company, probably out of his own home. Plus
Not to mention the astronomical cost of buying 3 packs of ciggies a
day. Depending on where he lives, I think cigs go for more than $3 a
pack (and it's a lot more than that in NYC from what I've heard). So
let's say that's $10 a day on smokes. $300 a month, $3,600 a year.
Good grief. That's more than bums spend on crack! And how much work
can this "Marketing Executive" get done if he is spending all day out
in the designated smoking area at his office?
he has mentioned how stupid he was for signing up for survivor since he
doesn't need the money.
- Prev by Date: Re: Let me be first to say, Shane Powers is a douchebag !!!
- Next by Date: Re: Survivor Bullet Points 02/09/06 or Who are these people anyway?
- Previous by thread: Re: Only 3 packs/day?
- Next by thread: Re: Only 3 packs/day?