Re: Only 3 packs/day?

Obveeus wrote:
Locutus wrote:
If he loves his son so much, maybe he should kick that habit so he will be
around for awhile.

maybe he should kick the habit so he doesn't kill his own child by giving
him lung cancer. Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day can
be fatal.

Not to mention the astronomical cost of buying 3 packs of ciggies a
day. Depending on where he lives, I think cigs go for more than $3 a
pack (and it's a lot more than that in NYC from what I've heard). So
let's say that's $10 a day on smokes. $300 a month, $3,600 a year.
Good grief. That's more than bums spend on crack! And how much work
can this "Marketing Executive" get done if he is spending all day out
in the designated smoking area at his office?

  • Re: Only 3 packs/day?
    ... him lung cancer. ... Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day ... When you are on national TV talking about how you smoke 3 packs a day, ... make it everyones business. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Only 3 packs/day?
    ... Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day can ... Maybe his office is a designated smoking area. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Only 3 packs/day?
    ... him lung cancer. ... Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day can ... Holding their child up ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Only 3 packs/day?
    ... Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day can ... ..i am guessing its all a pack of lies... ... I don't care how good of shape you're in, you aren't smoking three packs a day AND exerting yourself for extended periods without wheezing like an donkey with asthma. ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Only 3 packs/day?
    ... him lung cancer. ... Sharing a home with someone that smokes 3 packs a day can ... day in his life and likely has no child, ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)