Re: If alt.tv.survivor was an island

"Francois" <kmpintj@xxxxxxxxxx> composed these thoughts and posted them
news:1139495730.513107.203120@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Nathan wrote:

F5: Cal, Goat, Francois, diddy, and obveeus? Sounds good to me!

Hrmph!

Sorry, Nathan, you know the rule--only one gay guy per season. Maybe
you can be in the casting crew for the male eye candy, though.

Shove him back in the closet and let him play as beefcake! Game on!!But
now Francois. your game play will be suspect as a secret gay alliance.
Should make interesting dynamics. This IS alt.tv.survivor so we can make
as many tribes, players and alliances as we want. I want Nathan to play
too

  • 2006 Midsumma Saturday Afternoon Pleayreadings, Melbourne
    ... four international gay plays by four gay playwrights over four ... An acclaimed drama about searing love, sex and gay pride... ... 'Matthew Todd's brilliant play Blowing Whistles... ... - Mark Hill - Theatre Critic, ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.plays)
  • 2006 Midsumma Saturday Afternoon Playreadings, Australia
    ... four international gay plays by four gay playwrights over four ... An acclaimed drama about searing love, sex and gay pride... ... 'Matthew Todd's brilliant play Blowing Whistles... ... - Mark Hill - Theatre Critic, ...
    (uk.culture.arts.theatre)
  • 2006 Midsumma Saturday Afternoon Playreadings, Melbourne
    ... four international gay plays by four gay playwrights over four ... An acclaimed drama about searing love, sex and gay pride... ... 'Matthew Todd's brilliant play Blowing Whistles... ... - Mark Hill - Theatre Critic, ...
    (rec.arts.theatre.plays)
  • Re: free will
    ... Take by example the case of a gay man. ... because he loves to play the piano. ... by his mum to learn piano playing. ...
    (talk.origins)