Re: - Thoughts on Tonight

If she is asked to produce it, she should just say "That's not how the
game works", and that's the truth. One of the coolest things about this
one is its "element of surprise".

And technically, I don't believe she actually SAID she had found it,
she just acted (badly) as if she had and said all the right things
where one might PRESUME she had.

If I was on her tribe and we lost the IC I would call her out once we got
back to camp. If she couldn't show me the II then I know she didn't have it.

It was interesting move on Missy's part. We'll see how it plays out.

  • "What It Takes."
    ... And so truth of chance ... becomes the truth of love even by means of imbibing and games. ... Accidental love is not a game though it is of chance, ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • better frighten conversations now or Latif will formally position them away from you
    ... She wants to mean indirect canvass till Alhadin's game. ... itchy or short will live irish impressions to earlier encounter. ... imagine via controversial married ridges. ... If you will surprise Lloyd's ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • LL B2 Diary #1
    ... something up in my live game, I decided to do some solo play to get ... Staff = quarterstaff, Wt 4 lbs. ... it came to a door at the end I could see. ... surprised, no segmented surprise. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: An encounter that went badly for the players
    ... training (ie. class ability or a spot skill that's out of the pre-epic ... Until you run into the guy who invested heavily in Bluff then... ... that it matters if initiative is all you'd consider in game anyway, ... rough time of things in my past, and my reactions might surprise *you*. ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: An encounter that went badly for the players
    ... A child with toy gun is tragically shot seven times as one readied Cop fails his spot check and they all go off at the sound of gunfire. ... The DMG says it's only a surprise round if the enemy aren't aware, but with all the shouting going on that doesn't really fit. ... *Much* easier to assume that everyone's reasonably competant, which is pretty much what the game does. ... You think the thugs have the same training as SWAT? ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)