Re: AAARRRGGG! My Eyes!

Ed Stasiak wrote:
WTF is wrong with you, MB?! Quit showing the
Old & Uglies bending over with their boobs flopping
out!

Jeeze Louise, get them gals some burkas!

Cirie's are going to get in the way in challenges - I don't look for
her to last very long. Actually, Ruth Marie seems the only contender
in that tribe - wiry, seemingly able - could be strong.

I don't understand why, in the very first council, they voted off
someone who obviously could show them how to make their camp life
better. They could have waited until they were more familiar with
necessary survival skills, at least. What a bunch of short-sided
idiots.

N.

.