Re: TV Guide Sez Jeff Probst Quitting After All

Subhadhrã (aka Bhakti) wrote:
>How long do you think the popularity of Survivor will last after JP is
gone?
>IMHO, I don't think more than one season.

Survivor popularity is already falling. This season will be the worst
season (from a TV ratings perspective) yet. In my opinion, Survivor is only
maintaining the high ratings it has because none of the other networks have
found something better to counter-program against it. If NBC came up with a
good sitcom or ABC/FOX knew that Thursday even existed, Survivor would find
itself in big trouble...on the order of a 25%+ drop in ratings each year
until CBS pulled the plug.

.