Re: Jeff Probst wants to leave

Steven L. wrote:
> Now Ian (S10) would be a cute choice. I think he understands the game
> very well--he did make it to F3. And most fans will forgive his
> sacrifice for his friend Katie, given that he did it as a matter of honor.

Ian? You are kidding, right?
Ian asking tough questions and getting to the meat of any tribal rifts?
hat would work until late in the season when he broke down because he
could see the players were having emotional trouble.

  • Re: Thoughts: Season 1 and Season 11
    ... >> couldn't win against Ian and looked for an excuse to dump him). ... >> Nonetheless, Ian still quit the game, and he wasted my time (I was ... > oh shit, he quit, so all of that's negated. ... I watch the game to see people who want to play the ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Thoughts: Season 1 and Season 11
    ... > couldn't win against Ian and looked for an excuse to dump him). ... > Nonetheless, Ian still quit the game, and he wasted my time (I was ... oh shit, he quit, so all of that's negated. ... I watch the game to see people who want to play the ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: Thoughts: Season 1 and Season 11
    ... > couldn't win against Ian and looked for an excuse to dump him). ... > Nonetheless, Ian still quit the game, and he wasted my time (I was ... oh shit, he quit, so all of that's negated. ... I watch the game to see people who want to play the ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)
  • Re: rallisport challenge - loading problem- not enough free dosk s
    ... Log in with an account you've created as a "Computer Administrator" ... account that you'll use to play the game, but don't use a Limited account. ... |> Hi Ian, ... make certain that your system partition has at least ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.games)
  • Re: Jeff Probst wants to leave
    ... >>>understands the game. ... >Now Ian would be a cute choice. ... And most fans will forgive his ...
    (alt.tv.survivor)