Re: Old Crime-Paula Sue Steinbeck

On Thursday, October 16, 2003 5:35:30 PM UTC-6, Jon wrote:
In Colorado, sometime in the mid 1960's, a little girl named Paula Sue
Steinbeck was murdered by a 14 year old teenager named Brette Lang. Despite
several sightings all over the Western US she was found dead across the
Street in a shed. Those are the only details I recall and there is nothing
on the net probably because it is such an old crime and/or I have the names
musspelled. I would appreciate any info on any one who might remember this
crime. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I was a member of the Aurora, CO CB Radio club at that time and we participated in the search. She was found under a shed that was in the backyard of the perp.
You might want to check the archives of the Denver Post for that era.
Ed
.