Re: Killer of two Oklahoma Girls Confesses to killing two monsters.
- From: Mick <mcl2@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:30:47 -0800 (PST)
"Pneuma" wrote in messagenews:jc410802lmi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
According to a probable cause affidavit, Sweat told investigators on
September 13 that he'd been driving his Chevrolet Cavalier where the girls
were found when he saw "two monsters" come at him.
The suspect said he "panicked," shooting the "monsters" first with a Glock
.40 handgun and then with a .22 handgun he'd had in his glove box, the
affidavit said. It claimed Sweat had voluntarily waived his rights and
agreed to talk to investigators.
Sounds like he is setting himself up for an insanity plea.
If he isn't lying, he seems to fit the category the plea was intended
OTOH, they already have him for killing his girlfriend, so maybe he's
just hoping for a hospital rather than prison (or the DP)
- Prev by Date: Re: Brazil: 50 Tons of Corn Stolen From Moving Train
- Next by Date: Re: Vera Atkins: WWII Spy Boss By Denise Noe
- Previous by thread: Re: Killer of two Oklahoma Girls Confesses to killing two monsters.
- Next by thread: Re: Killer of two Oklahoma Girls Confesses to killing two monsters.