Re: Chloroform in syringe
- From: jwarner1 <jwarner1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 22:47:12 -0500
On Jun 18, 3:37 pm, "Smokie Darling (Annie)" <Barnabus1...@xxxxxxxxx>
I just filled out the forms, and ordered it (to
see what was required), you are right. They
don't ask for any ID number to prove I'm a
doctor/hospital/medical facility. They want
my cc info (which they didn't get), but that's it.
If I can order it online, I can certainly buy it in a large city.
Good work! Thanks Smokie!
You know, I haven't even been watching the trial. It's
just too pathetic. Whatever happens to her, I couldn't
care less (at this point in time). She did what she did,
and she'll have to live with it (whether it be "Gone Baby,
Gone" or murder).-
Yeah, in a case like this, I think LWOP is better than the death
penalty. Give her some time to think about what she's done.
agree. Just take her out of circulation for 150 years - thats far worse
than death in her case. Let her dance in the commisary, get fat, and die
of diabetes with foot
ulcers and no feet!
- Prev by Date: Re: Chloroform in syringe
- Next by Date: Re: Chloroform in syringe - Casey Anthony case
- Previous by thread: Re: Chloroform in syringe
- Next by thread: Re: Chloroform in syringe